Sunday, August 12, 2007

Litskavorvel

= to fill



I finally made my venture to Vernisage, the bazarre. Very nice! Noush bought a gorgeous painting. After $3 fennels, Noushig and I met up with Raffi (Megh's Armen's friend) to go to The Stop Club, where we saw Bambir perform. We ran into a group of friends back at Opera, hopped in a cab (with a varort (driver) named Vahag that was the carbon copy of Vic's dad, with the same name! plus gold teeth), and headed out to a party by the airport. Basically, Navasartian Games/Serra High School Outdoor Dance times 1000! I felt like we were in a Britney Spears music video- Qami Pachi plus rain! There were even fireworks! I've never danced to so much house music in life, including Bob Sinclar's "World Hold On", which was a huge hit! Side note: we find out a bit more about Nazo: 1) he is best friends with Karin's cousin Saro; 2) he is first cousins with Lara's husband. The madness never stops! Noushig and I went to bed at 6am, and Sevannah woke us up at 8am dancing and blasting Armenian Navy Band. To recover from the night, we ate yummy breakfast at Art Bridge (where Noush and I danced shoorch bar for the entire restaurant while Armenoids was playing), and now we're headed to the Golden Tulip to lay out by the pool. Ahhh, hangovers are fun!

No comments: